To become leading private International Agricultural Marketplace empowering all stakeholders in the agricultural ecosystem to become more efficient and profitable.
- To be integrated with eNAM as a private market connecting last mile framer / trader on simpler mobile platform.
- To offer integrated supply chain, processing, marketing services connecting domestic as well as international buyer/seller/market.
- To offer farmers / traders on Krishi Trade an opportunity to trade all India as common market until eNAMis implemented across all states in say 5-10 years.
- Private marketplace to trade agricultural produce on simpler platform
- Offers trader an opportunity to trade across eNAM, non eNAM aligned APMC’s as well as other private national and international agri marketplaces including commodity exchanges.
- Integrated with packaging, transport, warehouse, processing & marketing
- Offers stability in prices of produce to farmer, unlike share price fluctuations
- Allows farmer / trader to explore export-import opportunities
- Offers trades in all economical weights & qualities / varieties.
- Offers all categories for agri trade
- Offers technology for on spot assaying, sample testing, real time tracking and e-commerce platform for agri consumables, hire-purchase of farm equipments& accessories required by farmers.
How We Do:
We have simple enquiries & quotations platform. A farmer or trader who is looking to sell agricultural produce can create such enquiry in 15 seconds. This enquiry then becomes visible to relevant traders / buyers who can submit bids / quotations. These quotes are filtered by intelligent software algorithm and 3 best quotes are forwarded to farmer / trader who generated that enquiry. He can select one and confirm his transaction by paying small advance. This advance is held by Krishi Trade escrow account and is 100% refundable is transaction does not materializes. The advance can be waived off or discounted as per internal rating. The trader / buyer whose quotation got selected is intimated and he is required to pay advance which again is held in escrow. Once the transaction is confirmed by both parties, Krishi Trade facilitates movement of goods (and optionally also grading, sorting, packaging, warehousing, discounting) through its group company Truck Dial and after the trade is concluded, the escrow amount is settled and transaction is completed.
In reverse bidding, the trader / buyer also has option to create “buy” enquiry on Krishi Trade platform and receive quotes from other traders / farmers who are interested to “sell”. The buyer then follows same process as above, has an option to deposit advance in escrow, select seller, and complete the transaction.
Supply Chain Services:
The single most important worry of farmer is to get good price for his produce. That is marketing of his produce which includes efficient economical supply chain. Krishi Trade is agri marketplace its various traders, wholesellers, large buyers, including individuals or companies in grading-sorting, packaging, warehousing, assaying, discounting, transportation, makes it easier for everyone to come together for each and every such buy-sell order and offer integrated transparent service.
Krishi Trade platform has comprehensive functionality. It offers visa enabled Loyalty Card with facility to top-up / redeem / withdraw loyalty points or commissions or receipts. It has document management system, promotions code, accepts all payments including cash, cheque, cards, through multiple gateways and has real time tracking, alerts and other good features. Krishi Trade stands committed to refine / improve the platform so as to make it simpler and easy to use as per cash flow / transactions continual feedback.